Oct 29, 2009

Ant on the Ground

 Ant on the Ground
(Fly on the Wall)
By: Ameera Jamal (teka sndiri)

You do understand what it isn't
That makes me go numb, but you wish you didn't
You never guess anyting thinking
I say no but you just in my face every time

If you only knew what I yell about
When I'm with my enemies just fighting out
Then you hadn't have the inside scoop
On what to hear, what to stop
That way when you stop the game
Baby, you can never lose

Do you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?
A creepy little sneaky little (ant on the ground)?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?

You'd hate to know the things I do
When I'm not with my enemies and with you
You never guess anything, thinking
If there's other guys I'm flirtin' with
You shouldn't know by now

If you weren't my boyfriend, I'd be lying to you
If I break a promise, I ain't comin' through
Do you wish that you could
Unsee me every moment of the day
That way you wouldn't have a doubt
That baby I would always change

Do you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?
A creepy little sneaky little (ant on the ground)?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?

A little playing
Well, that will go a short way
You're not getting any formation at all
Too much she thought, he thought

And what I thought is
Go a little closer
And what I'm gonna tell about my thought is

Do ya, do ya
Do ya, do ya
Wish you were a....?
Oiiii!!

Do you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?
A creepy little sneaky little (ant on the ground)?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be an (ant on the ground)?

No comments:

Post a Comment