We were both old when I last saw you
I open my eyes
And the flashback ended
I'm standing there
On an attic of winter air
See the dimness,
See the masquerade, the ball gowns
I see you make your way through the crowd
You say goodbye
Little did I know
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay close to Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please go away and I yelled:
Romeo, go away somewhere we can be apart
I’m not waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the angel and I'll be the devil
It's a hate story baby just say yes
So I sneak out to the garden to argue with you
We keep quiet cause we're dead if daddy knew
So close your eyes
Go away from this town forever
Cause you were Romeo I was a a brave girl
And my daddy said stay close to Juliet
And you weren’t everything to me
Begging you please go away and I yelled:
Romeo, go away somewhere we can be apart
I’m not waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the angel and I'll be the devil
It's a hate story baby just say yes
Romeo go away, they try to tell me how to feel
This hate is difficult, but it's fictional,
Don't be so brave
We won’t make it out of this mess
It's a hate story baby just say yes, oh,
I got tired of seeing you
Wondering if you were ever leaving me alone
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I yelled:
Romeo, go away please accept this argue
I keep waiting for you to leave me alone
Is this in my minde, I feel disgusted
He knealt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said:
Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Cause we were both young when you first saw me
p/s…I hate you…
Oct 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment